Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ice cream man(iron man)

I am ice cream man shooting ice cream with my van, when they hear my bell they scream and yell,
when they sceam and yell, I have to take a Asprin pill,
Is my ice cream good or spoiled? does it taste good when it's boiled?
when I run out of ice cream thats rare ,
Why should I even care?
It was melted in the sun,that ice cream is done,
When it was factory sealed,when will be reaveled?
everybody wants it , It gets eaten intil experation date,
Planning their vengeance,That they will soon melt
Now the time is here,For Ice cream to spread fear
Vengeance from the Van
Eats the people they once got licked by
everyone eats them,They just lick their heads
everybody doesn't eat them,Now he has his revenge
Heavy boots of milk
Fills his victims full of cream
Running as fast as they can,Ice cream man lives again!
Okay i stayed up late making this stuff so give me some slack

3 comments:

Chupacabra said...

When I read this it makes absoutaly no sense. It has no rythm!

DialgaKeeper said...

WOW YOU HAVE AS MUCH TALENT AS A ROCK ON PLUTO! YOU CAN'T SPELL WORTH CRAP! NO RYTHM YOU HOBO!
I'M SORRY OH WAIT NO I'M NOT, THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
GO JOIN THE CIRCUS JOJO

Toad Lord said...

diagla ur balls fell off long ago so go find some! i'll cut some slack for chupacabra cause his wasnt insulting that much