Friday, September 12, 2008

Jack's Blog #1

This is the Jack from one of my other blogs , Pokemon survey.

Heres.......Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jack said: I dont care what I want to say,will you trade for the Torterra person no wait hes good,
I Throw up today and it smelled good( okay...),okay....uhhhh stop it! *mumbling* Toad lord! Toad Lord,OKay thats good, stop it really!,*laughing and crying* stopppp itt! please Toad lord stop it
and jack said this (why did he say that i mean we're talking with him right now?)okay send it
*laughing* end it now don't type it!(though i won't) STOP IT! TOAD LORD PLEASE, they're talking about you toad lord 'bout you trading the Blastoise. Toad lord, i'm going to ask my dad if we can get popcorn want some?stop it please toad lord send it! (fine!) ha but if you thought this was funny? wrong i got a beeter one called Rylan's blog #1 read NOW!!!!!!!!!

No comments: